Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Finding An Agent

Well, it's only been a month...not even, and I haven't heard from the literary agency I appealed to. They are really my first choice and I'm hoping against hope they will pick me up. If not, I'm seriously considering checking into e-publishing or just posting bit by bit on my blog, go all Julia and Julie. It's difficult to wait. Even more than print, I would love to see my book on screen. It played so clearly across my mind as I wrote it (love those "music video" scenes) that it would be such a thrill to see it faithfully played out.
Step by excruciating step, we'll get there.
I DO NOT want to go back to school.
One more semester, one more semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment