Saturday, February 20, 2010

Alice I Have Been

I was just checking over my new blog post when an Amazon ad for Alice Have I Been scrolled down. It is a beautiful ad, which is probably the only reason it caught my eye. While I found it intriguing, however, I was not convinced it was worth my time, until I saw the little review at the bottom. "Magic," author of the Outlander series, Diana Gabaldon, calls it.
If Diana Gabaldon, my absolute favorite author, calls a book magic, I'm buying it.
Ironically just this morning I had vowed not to buy anymore books until I have read all the books that are lying around my room waiting for me to read them.
Well, like my diet, that I'll start that tomorrow!
I already bought the book online and, since it was on sale, The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane, or something like that.
Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment