Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fried With Ketchup

My brain feels like it's been cooked and left in the warmer too long. Now it's all pliable and chewy.
It's probably the getting up so early what's doing it....
The big event of the day?
Piano lessons for my son went well....
I unfollowed Roger Ebert because he wants to play journalist or something instead of sticking to film reviews.
I don't take kindly to whiner baby articles about the military. It goes against my genetic makeup. Maybe it's coincidence but two of the few followers I had stopped following me at that point. It's all right, I doubt they were going to buy my YA romance novel or contribute anything to my overfed brain worth repeating or storing.
How did I get hornswaddled into another semester...HOW!!!!
If it even counts. It will just be my internship and Applied Journalism. Easy Peasy. (She says knowing they're going to rope her into doing so much more because they think she's cooler than she actually is.) Although the other day I was driving down the highway and this huge semi had plumes of white-blue smoke spewing from its muffler and I thought, "Oh no, I hope he isn't on fire! Dang, I don't have my camera!"
There's something morally inept with me....something that would have made me a great journalist way back in the day before I had children. And a class schedule. And an ex-husband.
Brain waves failing....
I'm reading Meg Cabot's Insatiable. It's the first book of hers I've read and so far we're best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment