Tuesday, October 18, 2011

99 For a Limited Time!

Times are tough.
I know this all too well.
The holidays are coming but we still have our obsessive reading habits to feed.
So. Now through the holidays I have lowered the price of Filter: Book One of The von Strassenberg Saga to 99 cents (smashwords only, due to global marketing I cannot lower the price below $2.99 on Amazon.)
All I ask in exchange is that you drop a rating or review on smashwords and/or goodreads.
A review kind of like this one from Goodreads:

Holy wow. Like seriously. I loved this book. No doubt about it. It was perfection. Perfectly combining two stories into one with romance, mystery, and enough suspense to kill me. This is definitely one of my favorites now, and I can barley contain my eagerness waiting for the second book, because I MUST know what happens next.

I have never read a book that switches between two different people that was pulled off flawlessly before. It was always choppy and never meshed well and I ended up not even wanting to finish the book, but that was not the case for this book. I wanted to read more if I could have, it was perfect. And the chapters....what chapters?! It flowed perfectly between the two stories and times. It relieved enough to keep you informed with both sides and help piece things together as it got more and more interesting.

The best part about this book, well I must say, I have two. First, the fact that I was reading these two different stories and throughout the whole book, I never got to fully piece everything together until the ending. Usually, if there is some kind of mystery in a book you find out what it is about half way in, but not with this. It was great, and it kept me reading for more. Wanting to know what the heck was going on.

The second thing I loved about this book was the romance. Between the past romance and the current day, I was swooning every chapter. And I caught myself catching my own breath at some things, reminding myself, hey you should probably breathe or your going to pass out. Gwenn Wright has written a beautiful love story and a beautiful love story in the making. But with love, there is betrayal, and there is also plenty of that.

This book was amazing. I did not want to put it down, I really didn't. I even tried to read slower so I could enjoy everything that was going on, but I couldn't it was just too good. This book is well worth the money, I would have even paid more for it if I had to. Pick this up, I promise you won't want to put it down.


(see original post on goodreads here: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/191441064)


Purchase from Smashwords and download to just about any eReader you have (Kobo, Kindle, Nook):
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/20957 AND FYI, you can also download 50% before you actually purchase the book (which is also available in a beautyful paperback). 

No comments:

Post a Comment