Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Daily Dialogue: Lipstick and Bolsheviks #2


More somewhat vague dialogue from book three of The von Strassenberg Saga: Lipstick & Bolsheviks. If you're feeling particularly industrious today, copy and paste the dialogue into a comment and add who you think said each line, how they said it, and/or what they were doing at the time.  For instance, "Yes," (and you fill in --->) said Maria. I'm not saying it WAS Maria, it's just an example. Or post your ideas on the von Strassenbergs' Facebook Page under the link for today's blog! https://www.facebook.com/ThevonStrassenbergSaga



“Ah yes, yes. I do recognize you now. You were in the paper, ” said_____________as_________sat down beside ______________.
“Yes.”
“In prison.”
“Yes. I was.”
“Being disorderly, were you?”
“By contemporary definition I suppose I spend much of my time being disorderly; if by disorderly you mean unmanageable. …and if by unmanageable you mean unwilling to go quietly along and suffer in silence and servitude, then most assuredly yes. I am by definition disorderly to the fullest measure.”
©2012GwennWright

No comments:

Post a Comment