Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lipstick & Bolsheviks: The von Strassenberg Saga Book 3

At long last, Lipstick & Bolsheviks: The von Strassenberg Saga Book 3, is finally here!
Yes, in its entirety. 
NEW LINK FORTHCOMING!
I went back to slip in a warning that this is NOT the first book (some old college friends of mine didn't realize it and started reading this first) and I noticed that I had not enabled encryption. Yes, I believe encryption. So the new page is currently being created. If you haven't read the series at all yet, there is now a 4-in-1 digital bundle available. It'll save you $2. (http://www.amazon.com/The-von-Strassenberg-Saga-Bluestocking-ebook/dp/B00GHTVM00/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1383778207&sr=8-9&keywords=gwenn+wright)
At the moment, it is only available for Kindle.
Also, yes. It is a cliffhanger. If this displeases you, I suppose you should wait two more years and buy books three and four at the same time. I kid, I kid. Because, obviously, book 4 will also be a cliffhanger. 
You know I love you all. 
And am immensely grateful only a handful of you know where I live!

No comments:

Post a Comment