Tuesday, December 23, 2014

#WD3

Forget anything else I ever said before about anyone other than Ian Harding playing William Drexler the 3rd. 
Yes. I'm 35. 
Yes. I watch Pretty Little Liars. 
The first time I watched it (after reading the first two books), I was absolutely stunned to see William Drexler the Third himself walk onto screen. The look of him, the way he moves....it was eerie. I found myself watching scenes over and over again just to see "William" move around. 
So forget all my other suggestions. 
Only Ian Harding will do. 
No idea what I'm talking about? The von Strassenberg Saga is available for Nook, Kindle and in paperback. BUY The Bundle FOR KINDLE BUY the bundle FOR NOOK 
FILTER for KINDLE $0.99
And I am slowly working on the adaptation for a screenplay contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment