Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Moon Shocker


Last night was one of those nights.
My body wasn't tired but my brain was exhausted. As such, I couldna sleep. (Listening to Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Galbadon brings out the Scot in me....Glasgow, Illinois was actually started by my great, great, great, great something grandfather...Edward McGlasson? My mother's maiden name is McGlasson.) Anyway, this imbalance put me in a precarious spot. I was awake, but not really. It was one of those moments when all you really have the strength to do is sit there and stare blankly at the wall. Feeling that catatonic stares would be a great waste of time, I picked up New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. (Given to me by a wonderful Christian girl.) I am only halfway through now, but I believe my review will shock you. But, we will wait until the end to see.
I must go tend to my sick child now, but had to take a moment to share this startling tidbit with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment