Sunday, June 26, 2011

The von Strassenberg Saga ~ 2 New 5 Star Reviews!

To begin, I want to give my thanks to the readers who take the time to leave ratings and reviews (especially those who go above and beyond and drop their reviews at Amazon and Barnes). A girl couldn't ask for better readers and you all have been wonderful. I appreciate your honesty, your enthusiasm, and your support. It helps keep me going. Though you are beginning to set the bar a bit high for book 2! No pressure....


Two new reader reviews from goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11234679-filter


"Loved it! Well written, fast paced, and great storyline. I loved how it went back and forth between the timelines. I can't wait for the next book to come out so that I can see what happens next." (5/5)


"An absolutely wonderful book. I enjoyed every moment of reading this novel. The characters are will crafted and story line flows, even with switching back and forth between 1870's and 2010. This was a goodreads first reads win and I could not be any happier that I won this book to read. Hope this is the first of many books by Ms. Wright. I have definitely found another wonderful author to follow." (5/5)


Thank you again!


$2.99 for Nook and Kindle. $13 in paperback from Amazon!


http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/filter-gwenn-wright/1100248778



No comments:

Post a Comment