Tuesday, February 5, 2013

#TeaserTuesday Katherine's Journal

Only one Teaser Tuesday left until the big day!
And it's a good thing. It is getting very difficult to tease without spoiling for those who have not been on this journey with us from the beginning. 

From Katherine's Journal:

We had one last night together before everything fell to pieces around us and I fear I must tell you quickly. Doctor von Strassenberg appeared today. He looked harried and at a loss. “I need you to behave yourself. It is vital that I check your condition. I ask that you trust me to do this,” he said quickly. He ignored all my questions and would not tell me what the matter was. I have never seen him in such a frenzy. He poked and prodded at me. I will spare you the details, they are not pleasant but I believe they were necessary. I feel it will not be much longer. It is with great risk I pen this final story of my love. The doctor says he will move me soon, that the time is near. Has it been so many months? I cannot believe it. He says he is bringing the monster back later this day. It cannot be helped he says. He has no time to prepare another cell, everything is upended. Nothing is going as it is meant to, he wails at me as though it is my doing.
She is coming. Viktor’s betrothed. ©2013GwennWright

There's still time to get caught up! The von Strassenberg Saga is available for Nook, Kindle and in paperback. Enter to win a paperback copy of Katherine's Journal! http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/43083-katherine-s-journal

No comments:

Post a Comment